I'm a longtime casual player of MtG, having started way back in 1997, and dropping in and out a few times ever since. I played for a good while during Onslaught and Mirrodin blocks, dropped at Kamigawa and came back this time round for Gatecrash. It is around this point that I discovered Commander (EDH), and I now almost exclusively build and play Commander decks, hitting the 20+ deck mark earlier this year... I think I might have an addiction.
Most commented posts
- EDH Philosphy in Practice – Rhys Token Deck — 6 comments
- A Casual Guide to Generals: Part 2 – Mono White Commanders — 6 comments
- A Casual Guide to Generals: Part 1 — 4 comments
- A Casual Guide to Generals: Part 7 — 4 comments
- A Philosophy — 3 comments