Charles Sneerbite has been playing Magic: The Gathering for a decade and a half, starting around 8th Edition and the Great White-Bordered Flame War. Charles Sneerbite finds many things intriguing: luchadors, knife-throwing, mono-blue aggro EDH decks and writing in the third person. Charles Sneerbite has just finished his first novella which involves a wide cast of improbable and surreal characters and a complicated web-of-treachery.
Most commented posts
- Let’s Get In Character for EDH — 5 comments
- Let’s Get Political (Part 1) — 4 comments
- Derevi: Warper of Format — 3 comments
- Generals That Will Make you a Target From Turn One! — 3 comments
- WHEN SUDDENLY: ERTAI THE CORRUPTED — 1 comment